Search engine optimization is a wonderful tool that helps boost organic traffic using off page elevation techniques. Without SEO, you hardly have any impression on the internet because of the myriad number of sites already competing to topple one another in search results on Google and sites alike. You can't just imagine to increase your blog traffic without SEO promotion. For sites that are popular and there's already heavy traffic flowing there, you cultivate portion of that traffic on different platforms that ultimately lands on the site you have been doing SEO on.
Now, it’s a question how SEO gives off page traffic the lift. Let's know how and where it is implemented:
1. Social Networking Sites: Most common sites attract huge traffic like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn as they are famous platforms where social relations are created between people. Such a social site gives encouragement to make your business visible by making a website popular or creating a good blog. Simply by creating an account on Facebook or LinkedIn, share your content to get impressive traffic to your blog.
2.Business listing: Business promotion is important in a competitive world. It is vital to elucidate about the company’s establishment, size, nature of business and complete portfolio to the information seeker. On a business listing site, we can exactly do that and give a thorough picture of the company and the kind of commerce it runs. Business listing helps give vital information to the viewer and also improve ranking factors for SEO.
3. Forum Submission: A useful podium of sharing informative blogs and posts, through Forum Submission, we can send relevant information supported by a link to help the reader so he gets to your landing page through the blog. Forums are for likeminded discussions and putting a backlink to an unwanted or unrelated subject tends to give a bad impression to the visitor so using backlinks cautiously is wise. You can also guide the forum community by sharing important links for their queries.
4. Article Submission: Making an informative article about a product or service and submitting it high PR Article submission directories can also give you curious visitors who went through your post. Be unique in style and quality because low yield content is rejected. You can also enhance your content using good keywords and an attractive title to crawl the visitor to your site. Cramming unwanted keywords must be avoided.
5. Directory Submission: Just like Yellow Pages, there are famous online business directories in which we can post our blog. By doing this, when people go to a directory and find our company name on their keyword listing, they visit our page. Thus the traffic of our blog increases and we also get a high page rank in search engines result. Moreover, Google gives weightage to sites which are listed on several web directories and we can also get a quality backlink from that particular directory.
6. Media and Infographics: Just like article and director submission sites, we can also share relevant images and videos on media submission sites so as to route traffic to a website. Likewise, infographics also act as a small yet crucial information center that we can put on infographics submission pages and pull in more traffic and also get backlinks to our page.
7. Social Bookmarking Sites
To promote business using different off page SEO techniques, social bookmarking is a very strong medium to do that. This site is for important bookmarking purpose. When people come to a famous social bookmarking site and find something relevant like an informative page that has been bookmarked, you get a backlink on that page.
8. Question and Answer Sites: Interaction is very vital to get your site popular. In off Page SEO techniques, to get more visitors, maintain communication by answering queries on question-answer websites where you can satisfy an answer related to your blog and also provide a link to your website for some more answers and relevant points. Then, you get backlinks as well as more traffic.
9. Guest Posting: Making yourself visible to visitors when you are a newcomer is through a very expressive and informative blog that you have just posted on a Guest posting site. Any site that accepts guest blogs is fair for this purpose. Just maintain their blog policy and publish a post to be reflected on their page. In return, they give you a backlink and that’s all so easy!
10. Press Release: There are some PR websites that offer amazing traffic maximizing opportunities for both free and paid service. You can submit your press releases to a good PR website and get effective link building strategies plus boost search engine rankings. Through press releases, your site appears on Google news section and then you get a large amount of traffic to your website. It’s little expensive yet powerful and gives backlinks to our website.
We see now how SEO off page optimization plays a pivotal role in enhancing traffic to a website. Because all that matters is higher visits, more sales and more ranking, off page SEO has become relevant to boost our business and fame.