Watching on YouTube has exceeded 1 billion counts. Social Media Optimization is the latest tool in online marketing which experts have researched after watching growing social media networks and the influence of SMO on these sites globally. Now that social media is more than a platform to chat or share images, businesses are promoting them through online marketing strategies to get product visibility.
Exploring it further, SMO is the new pulpit of global marketing but once SEO is run, the benefits to the business are gargantuan. Thus SMO holds a significant place in optimizing your commerce.
Promising figures to judge the impactful presence of Social Media Networks:
Many advertisers would think how SMO is worth the investment. With low product brands, this question matters. Let’s see these figures below to check the current social media visibility:
- Over 70% of the total internet surfers are active on social media.
- There is an annual growth of 200 million users on social network sites.
- Watching on YouTube has exceeded 1 billion counts.
- Only Facebook accounts for more than 1.71 billion users globally.
- While big companies find a presence on Facebook, Twitter is globally used by 83% of Fortune 500 companies for their promotions.
Getting through these figures, we are dead sure that if you want your business to grow, grow it with social media network sites.
SMO is important for business success:
Social media optimization is relevant to your business because:
A massive population turns up on social media daily and so your business gets an opportunity to be visible to those masses and connect to them globally.
- Your business reach becomes enormous and quick.
- When you get traffic driven directly to your website, you get more sales.
- SMO also gives brand awareness to the people about your products.
- Your content is shared and indirect advertisement happens when it is talked about in social circles.
- Your website visibility improves manifold.
- Your website ranking also improves.
- Your business conversion rate gets better.
Activities that make SMO effective when it comes to business promotion:
SMO is, without a doubt, a strong podium to expand the business but without proper working, it won’t be much effective. Since SMO requires an expert to make it click, here are the things to know about SMO:
- SMO optimizes your site through social media.
- It is boosted by blog promotion, article posting, promotion amongst communities, etc.
- The regular posting includes blogging, social bookmarking, photo, image sharing, videos, RSS feeds etc.
- It catches up with the latest trends on social media and makes people land to a site by backlinks after providing social media visibility of the website.
- Regular content adding makes up for a successful SMO.
- Also doing promotional activities to attract the masses is also done on Facebook, Twitter, etc. to catch attention.
The main purpose of SMO is to make your website visible to the world. It does so by driving traffic to your site and finally improving its ranking, which means your website will have a high visible count on Google.
It builds backlinks from other sites to your website so that when people click those pages, they land directly onto your site. It also includes creating inbound links. Other activities include bookmarking and tagging. Once your content is shared, it will get spread to other people who benefit from it and inform their friends as well. This activity leads to product promotion. So the more your content circulates, the stronger your SMO benefits are.
To make it effective, follow these tips to get the maximum SMO benefits:
Post creative content: The main focus of SMO posting is to attract the attention of the viewer. The more it is exciting, the more it will be shared further. Covering unique and uncommon topics can be post regularly across social channels. Then appealing blogs and tweets can entertain your visitor and give your site ranking.
Create connectivity: Social media means good networking aka making new connections by sharing content. For brand promotion, you must be actively involved in improving connectivity with your friends, competitors, and the social circle. If your site gets comments and LIKES, then your brand becomes visible greater and gets good ranking.
Reach your audience: To cover a large audience, keep up your communication with them to expand their base. What’s better if you can get your past audience back to the site though teasers and giveaways? You should have clear messages how to reach to the site positively.
Regular update: Unique content must be updated regularly because it adds value to information and attracts people through your social activity, social posts, including your status and updates which must go parallel with time and the visitor’s modern approach.
Overall, your business strength lies in your social connectivity which is worth spreading to the world because it builds trust among users and gets new ones. It is also a give and takes arrangement where you like and share to promote other sites without hesitation, you will also get some good business through them. Thus, SMO is an art of engaging your audience in the sense that what we offer is helpful to them and adds value to their use.
Precisely, your social content should be attractive, exciting and informative at the same time. But to have this all, hiring social media consulting services is one big option you can’t downplay.